Planning a destination wedding? Want one of the best wedding photographers in the world to shoot your special day? Sign up now to win TWO days of destination wedding photography — anywhere in the world — from Juliana Wiklund and fabulous second shooter Victoria Carlqvist. (This destination package is available for a wedding that takes place in Winter 2011 – Spring/Summer 2012.)
In 300 words or less, tell us the story of your engagement, the date of your upcoming wedding, and give us your best plea for winning this contest. Send your story to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11pm (Eastern Time Zone, USA) on Friday, April 8, 2011. We’ll post the top 10 stories in a blog post … and let our readership vote for the winning couple.
-2 days of photography, one for either engagement portraits before the wedding or for a trash-the-dress the day after and one documenting the whole wedding day, including a few hours for the artistic couple shots (before or after the ceremony)
- A blog post the day after the wedding with some of our favorite shots of the day
- A private picture gallery the family or friends can download their favorite high-resolution negatives from anywhere in the world
- All professionally post-processed high resolution negatives (more than 1000)
What’s not included
- Travel and lodging expenses for the two photographers (the winning couple will be responsible for these fees)
- Prints are not included. The couple will be able to order their prints themselves from their digital negatives, though prints and wedding books can be ordered after the wedding
View a sample of Julianna’s and Victoria’s fabulous work
Juliana Wiklund is an award winning destination wedding photographer who travels the world documenting the most important thing in life: love, in every language, every shape, every color.
Originally born in Brazil, Juliana has been living in Sweden for more than 10 years. Love brought her to Stockholm, and love takes her around the globe. She uses her multi-cultural experience to connect with people of different cultures, creating astonishing images with the world as her studio.
Her background as a graphic designer helps her to create one-of-a-kind images that are unique for every couple she shoots.
Fun, warm, relaxed and creative photojournalism with a touch of art!