Castle Proschwitz is a private castle. It was built from 1701 to 1704. The Weingut Castle Proschwitz is today the oldest private winery in Saxony. Three formerly ecclesiastical winegrowing areas are managed here together with the highest quality requirements under the trademark of the Lippe’sche Rose. It was an excellent decision for Christian and Laura to celebrate the wedding in this castle. I want to show you some photos of the magnificent artistic wedding.
Best of Wedding Photography
Wedding Photography Blog
Popular Locations - United States
Atlanta | Boston | Charleston | Chicago | Dallas | Denver | Houston | Indianapolis | Los Angeles | Miami | Monterrey | New York | Outer Banks | Philadelphia | Portland | San Diego | San Francisco | Seattle
Popular Locations - International
Calgary | France | Italy | London | Malaga | Milan | Montreal | Paris | Toronto | Tuscany | Vancouver | Windsor
- Bright and Airy Wedding Photographer
- Photographs for a destination wedding in an Italian Castle
- Destination wedding in Sicily
- Considering your wedding at Caletas, Puerto Vallarta? You should read this!
- 5 reasons to have a small wedding in 2020
- Wedding at the Colony Hotel in Kennebunkport Maine.
- Covid 19 and my thoughts
- Wedding at Trebbiolo Relais
- LakeFalls Lodge – New Hampshire Wedding Venue
- GrandView Estates – New England Wedding Venue
- All Weddings
- British Columbia
- Nova Scotia
- New Brunswick
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- United Kingdom
- South Africa
- Lens and Light
- New Zealand
- Trash the Dress
- Puerto Vallarta
- Riviera Maya
- All E-Sessions
- By Location
© 2023 Best of Wedding Photography|ProPhoto4 by NetRivet Sites
Always dreamed about visit Germany. Awesome gallery!
Cute and Romantic couple.