We don’t normally get to enjoy our summer (due to the busy wedding season), thus we are extremely happy to photograph Canadian Rocky Mountain weddings during summer time. It was not long ago since we photographed Katherine & Mark’s engagement photos in Calgary downtown. (Click Here to see their engagement photos)
Highlights of the Day
- Every bride’s maid wore like 10-inches super high heel shoes.
- Katherine self designed 8 different Totoro fans for the guests to use during ceremony (and use it to block the sun)
- The outside photo session was full of laughs! (Just see how photogenic they were and you will know why we couldn’t finish on time) It was very funny when we were stopped by one of Mark’s students from SAIT while photographing on the Engineering bridge. Apparently Mark was one of those amazing teachers that you would dream to have when you were in school.
- Gorgeous golf course for ceremony and reception backdrop!
- Since Katherine is a graphic designer herself, she DIY all of the wedding details! Check out her creativity!
- Katherine’s Chinese traditional dress was so mix of modern and tradition….we absolutely loved how it fit on her and made her glow!
- At the end of the night, Mark and Katherine planned a surprise “firework” show for all the guests! None of our cameras focused in the absolute darkness….luckily, we had a video light that saved us!