Yes the wedding was taking place in a small village mailand Greece but we all couple weeks after flew to Rome for one extra session.It was fantastic from start to the end.Enjoy
Best of Wedding Photography
Wedding Photography Blog
Popular Locations - United States
Atlanta | Boston | Charleston | Chicago | Dallas | Denver | Houston | Indianapolis | Los Angeles | Miami | Monterrey | New York | Outer Banks | Philadelphia | Portland | San Diego | San Francisco | Seattle
Popular Locations - International
Calgary | France | Italy | London | Malaga | Milan | Montreal | Paris | Toronto | Tuscany | Vancouver | Windsor
- Bright and Airy Wedding Photographer
- Photographs for a destination wedding in an Italian Castle
- Destination wedding in Sicily
- Considering your wedding at Caletas, Puerto Vallarta? You should read this!
- 5 reasons to have a small wedding in 2020
- Wedding at the Colony Hotel in Kennebunkport Maine.
- Covid 19 and my thoughts
- Wedding at Trebbiolo Relais
- LakeFalls Lodge – New Hampshire Wedding Venue
- GrandView Estates – New England Wedding Venue
- All Weddings
- British Columbia
- Nova Scotia
- New Brunswick
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- United Kingdom
- South Africa
- Lens and Light
- New Zealand
- Trash the Dress
- Puerto Vallarta
- Riviera Maya
- All E-Sessions
- By Location
© 2023 Best of Wedding Photography|ProPhoto Website by NetRivet, Inc.
Wonderful as always, Great imagery
Nice work Nik, lovely set of images.
Fascinating and wonderful imagery — to be cherished.
Image #35 is totally stunning.
Wow! The photos were all splendid! It was beyond amazing! You absolutely capture the real essence of the fantastic celebration! The way you focus on the subject and the way you apply different kinds of effects is superb! The way you also arrange the photos gives meaning and a certain kind of story to those who might be reading and checking this out now! Hands down to your photography skills and creative works! It is all fascinating and outstanding! I do agree to all the positive comments up in here! Great work, Nic!